Most people who have genital herpes have no symptoms, or have very mild symptoms.
Genital herpes is common in the United States. More than one out of every six people aged 14 to 49 years have genital herpes.
Genital herpes is a common sexually transmitted disease (STD) that any sexually active person can get.
Most people with the virus don't have symptoms.
Even without signs of the disease, herpes can still be spread to sex partners.
STD FACTS - Genital Herpes
There is no cure for herpes. However, there are medicines that can prevent or shorten outbreaks.
One of these anti-herpes medicines can be taken daily, and makes it less likely that you will pass the infection on to your sex partner(s).
Aug 28, 2017 - source
Don't Let Genital Herpes to Impact your Overall Health, Sex Life, and Relationships.
Did you tried the HERBOASIS?We recommend you to try the herbal tea Health Supplement before you gave up.
- Herboasis is a herbal tea
- Herboasis contains of natural Chinese herbs
- Herboasis is a special complicated formula
- Herboasis is designed to reduce and eliminate Herpes virus from body
- Herboasis is a health supplement and a non prescription
- Herboasis helped many people and reach real good results.