Herpes simplex virus (HSV) is a common virus that can affect the skin, mucous membranes, and nerves as well as the eyes.
When HSV involves your eye, the cornea is most commonly affected.
There are two major types of herpes simplex virus (HSV).
Type I is the most common and is usually responsible for the familiar "cold sore" or "fever blister," as well as herpes simplex eye disease.
Type II is usually responsible for sexually-transmitted herpes.
FACTS - EYE Herpes
Ocular herpes is a common recurrent viral infection affecting the eyes.
This type of herpes virus can cause inflammation and scarring of the cornea that sometimes is referred to as a cold sore on the eye. - Some treatment medicine can heal some cases but not all cases
Don't Need to hide your Eyes anymore.
Did you tried the HERBOASIS?We recommend you to try the herbal tea Health Supplement before you gave up.
- Herboasis is a herbal tea
- Herboasis contains of natural Chinese herbs
- Herboasis is a special complicated formula
- Herboasis is designed to reduce and eliminate Herpes virus from body
- Herboasis is a health supplement and a non prescription
- Herboasis with No flavor or sugar added
- Herboasis helped many people and reach real good results.