Herboasis General Information
- Herboasis health supplement has two types - Concentrate and non Concentrate
- Every type has a different packing color
- Concentrated Herboasis includes 2 packs A + B - for single day use, and not sold separately.
- Non Concentrated Herboasis includes 4 packs 2 A + 2 B - for single day use, and not sold separately.
- Usually pack A is for morning time , and pack B is for evening time.
Herboasis First time use
- Shake well before using
- Stored in the cool and dry place or refrigerator.
- Dispose of any unused herbal tea 24 hours after opening the packet.
- A and B packets should always be taken alternately at least 4 hours apart.
- If a dose is missed, then the missed dose should be taken at the earliest convenient time and the cycle resets. For example, according to the two-dose schedule, if the evening B packages are not taken, then they may be consumed the following morning, while A will now be taken in the evening.
- A and B packets should not be taken at the same time, and they should always alternate.
- You may stop taking 2 days after taking 30 days in a row.
Concentrated Herboasis vs Non ConcentratedThe difference between concentrated and Non-concentrated Herboasis Health Supplements is the liquid volume and taste.
The dry herbs for making them are exactly the same.
Concentrate one is less volume and stronger taste which is easier carry them, non-concentrate one is more volume, the taste is easier to accept.
Morning Pack A vs Evening Pack Bwe named it Packet B as we suggest to use it in the evening time, after taking packet B,
it is most likely you will experience diarrhea which is the evidence of this tea is working on you .
The diarrhea could occur on the next morning, if taking the tea before sleeping.
If taking it in the morning, mostly the diarrhea will occur within the following 4 hour period.
- Please do not take these herbal teas under the situations listed
A. While you are having flu or cold.
B. While taking any other herbals or medications
C. IF you are pregnant or nursing.
D. IF noticed any uncomfortable after taking this product.
- Do not exceed recommended serving. See product package for additional safety information
- Do not take honey during taking this herbal tea. It will dramatically reduce the effect of these herbal tea or invalidate these herbal tea.
- Please keep out of reach of children
- if you are allergic to any of the following herbs:
Isatis Root/ Isatis Leaf/ Atractylodes Rhizome/ Dandelion Herb/ Stemona Root/ Patrinia/ Tuckahoe/ WhiteAtractylodes Rhizome.
- DISCONTINUE USE TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO SURGERY
Following the instructions is your shortcut for best results to eliminate and kill the herpes virus from your body in a short time.
Go to FAQ page for more details
Herboasis team and Management wish you a Good Luck
Individual results may vary. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. These products and statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Advice on treatment or care of an individual patient should be obtained through consultation with a trained health care practitioner.